- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove crust from box, overwrap, and cardboard.
- Layer crust with your favorite toppings. Cook topped crust on the middle rack or on a sheet pan.
IN A CONVENTIONAL OVEN:
- Cook for 13-15 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is golden-brown.
IN A CONVECTION OVEN:
- Cook for 7-11 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is golden-brown.
PRODUCT MUST BE COOKED THOROUGHLY TO 160 DEGREE FAHRENHEIT FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY
- Do not allow the pizza to thaw before placing in the oven. Place in oven frozen.
- Your oven temperature may vary so adjust the baking time & oven temperature as necessary.
- Pizza is done when the cheese is melted, slightly browned and the edges are golden-brown.