- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove crust from box, overwrap, and cardboard.
- Layer crust with your favorite toppings.
- Cook topped pizza directly on the middle rack in the center of the oven
IN A CONVENTIONAL OVEN:
- Cook for 13-16 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is golden-brown.
PRODUCT MUST BE COOKED THOROUGHLY TO 160°FFOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY
- Do not allow the pizza to thaw before placing in the oven. Place in oven frozen.
- Your oven temperature may vary so adjust the baking time & oven temperature as necessary.
- Pizza is done when the cheese is melted, slightly browned and the edges are golden-brown.
Feb 12, 2021