- Carefully place one or more frozen slice(s) on wire rack.
- Cook on DARK TOAST setting for 1 cycle or until heated through.
- Carefully remove slice(s) with a non-metal utensil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange frozen slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. *No oil needed!
- Bake until the slices are tender and easily pierced with a fork, about 12-15 minutes.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven.
- Carefully place one frozen slice in toaster slot, making sure it sits between grates and does not directly touch heat source. *We are as naked as the day we were born. It means sometimes, we can burn. Use with care.
- Toast on HIGH for 1 cycle or until heated through.
- Remove from toaster with non-metal toaster tongs.
- Carefully place one or more frozen slices in skillet.
- Heat on MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 5 minutes.
- Carefully flip slice(s) with a spatula.
- Heat second side on MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 5 minutes.
- When heated through, remove from skillet with spatula.
- Place on food-safe plate.
COOL 1-2 MINUTES BEFORE TOPPING AND ENJOYING!